Labels

Monday, April 20, 2015

NeeBooFit Resistance Loop Band Set Review

 



I received this product  for my honest opinion. Great work out bands! I decided to try these as an addition to our home workout gear and my husband and I are both very impressed by the quality. They are very strong and I feel secure that they won't snap while in use and I'm sure they will definitely last for a long time.  It comes with 6 bands ranging from Light resistance to XXX-heavy resistance, which makes it great for all workouts and all of the family members. My husband uses the harder bands, where I use the light to heavy. They go from 7lbs to 44 lbs of resistance but you can combine the bands to make it more. These are great if you feel the need to work out on vacation or at work, they are in a small box but also comes with a pull string bag to be tossed into your bag. 



No comments:

Post a Comment