Labels

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Drinking Animals By Dan Jackson Review



I was given a copy of this ebook for my honest review.
The book says it is for preschool to 1st grade ages 4 to 8. I am well beyond that age level but I enjoyed the book, I even learned several things. Each page is about a different animal and their drinking habits. The pictures are not drawings but actual pictures of the animals they are very clear and vibrant close up pictures. I love the giraff picture personally. The book is very short in reading time, but the child you are reading it to will probably keep you on each page a few extra minutes in awe over the pictures.
Did you know dairy cows can consume up to 20 gallons of water a day? Neither did I but now I do. This is a very educational and beautiful book. The words are easy for begining readers. I have read other books by Dan Jackson and haven't found one yet I didn't love.


No comments:

Post a Comment