Labels

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Car Windshield Sunshade Jumbo


(Picture coming soon)

Jumbo is about the only way to describe just how big this sucker is, it is 150x80cm or 59.05x31.49 inches. It fits my husbands Chevy Silverado King Cab pick up truck perfectly. It's too big in size for my little Nissan Versa but but because the wire inside the shade is so flexible I can bend it enough to make it fit. I live in Florida and a sunshade is pretty much a must have item for your automobile, and because of the flexibility of this one it can work for either of our vehicles, but I will be buying a 2nd one so I don't have to remember to swap it from car to truck when going out for the day. IT is made out of metallic reflective polyester/nylon and is sliver with a black trim and blocks up to 99% of damaging UV ray. It keeps your car cooler even when parked in the sun all day, no more hot seat or hot steering wheel. It comes in it's own matching little bag that stores almost flat, for the glove box, magazine rack, or under the seat.


No comments:

Post a Comment