Labels

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Review: Majestic Pure JOJOBA OIL




I received a huge discount on this Jojoba Oil in exchange of my honest unbiased opinion

Jojoba Oil for Hair and Skin it is extracted from the seed of Jojoba Tree it is Organic, 100% PURE, and Natural. Majestic Pure guarantee's If you are not completely satisfied with their Jojoba Oil, they will refund your entire purchase price. It comes in a Amber colored glass bottle and also comes with a high quality glass dropper. 

 Jojoba oil is amazing for dry skin, for your hair, for removing make up. It has a very light scent so can be mixed with other scented oils. It can also be used in oil diffusers. I like to use it on my hair before I shower to condition it. Just put a little on wrap your head in a towel or shower cap for a few minutes then shampoo as usual. I tried it after a shower and it left my hair oily looking.  It's amazing for my skin, I work in household type chemicals all day and my hands and arms are very dried out from them, just rub a little on and it helps, also relieves chapped winter skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment