Labels

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask Review.



This is the first time I have tried a mud mask of any kind. After using this product I am wondering why I have never tried one before.  Ok so it's kind of yucky and messy but the way my skin felt afterwards I am hooked.  It's really easy to use, just put a fine layer all over your face wait  about 8 minutes wash it off with warm water. My face was soft and glowing afterwards. Do not use this while yacking on the phone, it does harden up, and would make you a little hard to understand probably :)
This product is from Foxbrim and I have used some of their other products and all of them have been great so far.  This is 100%   natural mud is has no fillers or other junk, Which I really like. My face is the first thing someone sees and I don't want to have a bunch of junk going on my face. I was given this product to try and for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment