Labels

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hyperbiotics PRO-Women with D-Mannose Review




I have suffered for years with severe stomach problems. My Gall bladder was removed about 23 years ago. My stomach is always hurting I have horrible acid reflux and take pills and antacids daily and have for years. Everything I eat bothers my belly in one way or another. I have been trying different Probiotics lately trying to find the best for me, and I think I finally have. I love the fact that this one is designed specifically for women. I love that it has cranberry in it so no more taking an extra pill each day. I love that you only take it once a day, most of the other probiotics I have tried are taken at least twice a day. I have been taking these for about 2 weeks now, bloating has reduced significantly, pain has reduced significantly, acid reflux has not bothered me near as much. I actually feel like I have more energy also.
From the company:
This formula was designed with the best probiotic strains for women's health and was manufactured in Lafayette, CO with two patents, making it 15x more effective than standard probiotic capsules.

If you want to understand more about how it works, you can watch this quick video here -http://vimeo.com/87541099.

If you want to know why we need to take probiotic supplements, click here -http://hyperbiotics.com/why-we-need-probiotics/.




Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment