Labels

Monday, April 27, 2015

2 Oz Heavy Duty Seasoning Injector Review



I was kind of shocked when I opened my Amazon box and saw this, it is way more then I thought it was going to be. It is huge, it is heavy, and it is a great product. I love cooking and I love cooking gadgets. I have several of the plastic injectors which really do not add up to be very much, I make my own injecting marinades and like using fresh herbs and garlic, if you do not smash everything extremely fine it will not work in most injectors, this one has the large needle and even kind of large chunks of garlic have no problem fitting through. The other needle is for more liquid marinades. It is made of stainless steel, so will hold up for a very long time. All in all I have to say I love this injector and it will get used a lot. I did get this injector at a huge discount in exchange for my unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment