Labels

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Review: Amazing Liquid Chalk Markers - 8 PACK Large


These are really nice very wide markers. You need to be careful or your writing will run. The marking pad is almost an inch wide, so you can really make your boards visable. Very vibrant colors, works great with black light. Really cool on windows. I used them to decorate for Easter. We drew Easter Pictures on our glass panes and Wrote Happy Easter, worked GREAT, and wiped off with a paper towel. I also like the recloseable box they came in to keep the markers all together and in one place. I was given these Markers at a huge discount for my honest review. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm very glad I found your blog. Glad to see such good information being shared freely out there.

    Bistro Chalk Markers

    ReplyDelete