Labels

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

My Review: Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream


I was given the  Vita Sciences Maxasorb Vitamin B12 Cream in exchange for trying and reviewing the product honestly. 
I have only been using this product for a few days but as far as I can tell It is a win win product. I hate taking pills to start with and I work in chemicals and have other dry skin. By using this cream it takes care of both problems. It has a light scent, a wild pink color, it's not greasy feeling and absorbs quickly into my skin.  It comes in a pump style bottle with a push on pull of lid (so keep out of reach of children). 
There is one month supply in the bottle. The recommended dose is 2 squirts once a day. I don't get a huge jolt of energy as some other reviews have said but I do notice some energy boost. I do see that the dry chapped itching of my arms has calmed down some, which is awesome.

"Powered by BrandBacker".



No comments:

Post a Comment