Labels

Saturday, July 11, 2015

La Lune Naturals Aloe Vera Gel



I got a sunburn, ouch ouch ouch, half of my back was burnt and so sore I could hardly stand to wear a shirt, and a bra was just out of the question. I got this in the mail the day after the burn and oh I wish I had of had a bathtub full of it. It felt so wonderful on my back. I set it in the fridge for a few minutes and that felt even better.
 This is not only good for sunburns but for multiple other skin problems being as it is a natural anti- bacterial also. There was no oily or sticky residue left. It absorbed quickly into my skin. Their is the faintest smell and it is a all natural smell, not a added one. You really only smell it when you have a handful of it, once it is rubbed in the smell goes away as fast as it dries.
  This is 99.75% natural cold pressed Aloe Vera. It comes in a large 12 ounce plastic amber colored bottle, the amber color will protect and preserve the gel. It has 3 lids, a regular lid that you have to remove to get to the gel, a flip top lid, and a pump.
  I have used several products by La Lune Naturals and every one of them have been great. The quality is top of the line, without a top of the line price tag.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing

No comments:

Post a Comment