Labels

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Carson & Doucet Coconut Cutting Board Oil



I love to cook, I am a from scratch cook, nothing comes from a box or pre-made. I am always chopping, dicing or cutting something on my cutting board. I have a bamboo cutting board and I love it and want to have it for many years. This Coconut Cutting Board Oil is just the trick I did not want to use the mineral oil products, I like that this is all natural. It does have a light scent but it does not leave the taste on food. I also like that it is in a metal bottle instead of plastic. It does not take a whole lot to completely cover my cutting board, so this bottle should last for a long time, and it will not go rancid.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment