Labels

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tamanu Oil (Foraha Oil) from Skin Zeal




I am new to Tamanu oil, this is my first time trying it. I love the bottle being amber so it preserves the oil. I love the pump top. I got a Sun burn on my back this past weekend and I had my husband put some of the oil on my back and it worked great to calm the burn and pain.
I had never heard of Tamanu oil before but when it was offered to me I jumped at the chance to try something new to me. I did some research on the benefits of this oil and WOW it is good for just about any skin condition you can think of. My husband is a redhead and has extremely sensitive skin as well as very dry skin. He has stolen my bottle. It's saying something when a man jumps on a skin product. I will be buying more.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing

No comments:

Post a Comment