Labels

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Total Repair Oil Treatment for Hair




  My hair is a hot mess, it is frizzy, curly, thick, coarse, and very heavy. I have spent a lot of money trying to find something that will tame my hair. I think I finally found it!! I just put a couple of drops on my hands, rub them together then rub them through my wet hair. Way to simple but it works. Being as I only need a couple for drops this bottle should last for a long time, and for the price there is no complaints here.
   I live in Florida and it is the rainy season right now the humidity is off the charts, which makes my hair really frizzy. I take a spray bottle and mist my hair, and rub a few more drops on my hair on extra frizzy days and it does help. I will be buying more of this.
  It does say hair treatment but it also works great on dry skin, while using this my hands have never been softer.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment