Labels

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Zakix® 6 Pack, Premium Micro USB Cable Pack - 3 x 3FT & 3 x 6FT Cables



I love these Micro USB Cable Pack cords, I have bought other cord bundles and they always seem to fit way to loose on the USB end and I cannot keep my devices hooked to each other or to the charger. I also love that this bundle has 2 lengths, 3 foot and 6 foot. The 3 foot ones are great for hooking my phone and tablet to my computer or for using in the front seat of the car, the 6 foot is great for hooking my daughters phone up in the car from the back seat and for plugging my phone in beside my bed, and my tablet in beside my chair. The 3 foot cords will not let me move around when I want to use my tablet and charge it at the same time, and if I get a call while in bed I have to unplug my phone before I can answer it with the shorter cords. These Micro USB Cable Pack cords are very good quality also, they are not too stiff and they are not really flimsy either.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm5ee03ae5699c9a6c5040d80a2152ce35

No comments:

Post a Comment