Labels

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Get Childish Large Delta Kite with Tail





This is absolutely a beautiful kite. It is very sturdy and the construction is top notch. Wish I had of had one of these when I was a kid. We took this to Daytona beach with us and flew it. It was so much fun. I did take a video of it that I would of loved to put with this review but the video did not take for some reason. This thing is HUGE as you can see in the picture I laid it on my Queen sized bed and it covered most of the bed.
 Assembly is super easy, take it out of the protective case push one end of the pole into each side, tie the string on and done. It is made of super strong nylon, so should withstand regular usage.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment