Labels

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Heart felt Reusable Sanitary Pads


Ok I am a little embarrassed to have pictures of my panties on the internet but I felt I should show how these Panty Liners work. These are really kind of long but they are not bulky. If you have seen the newer cloth diapers for babies you will know what I mean to say that these are made the same.  They have a waterproof outer and a softer, cotton layer against your skin. They are filled with charcoal, which is super absorbent and helps neutralize odors. My daughter says they are more comfortable then a bunch of cotton shoved between your legs LOL The charcoal is not lumpy. They are very comfortable. They will save you tons of money in the long run also since they are washable.  They are also pretty.  
I received this item at a discount during a promotion for testing and reviewing







No comments:

Post a Comment