Labels

Thursday, July 16, 2015

KOVOT Condiment Tray With Ice Chamber



This is a dream product for me. I live in Florida and we have a lot of family get togethers, which always include food. It is extremely nice to be able to load this up with not 1 but 4 separate cold items and not have to worry about anything turning rancid and making people sick. It is great for condiments, salad fixings, fruits. Basically anything you want to keep cold. Even works great to take on picnics. We took it to the beach. I put veggies in ziptop bags in the cooler until we got to the beach then I loaded the ice in, and filled the bowls with the veggies for the kids to help themselves. It worked great. Also great to set small bowls of ketchup, mustard, mayo, and any other condiment in at bbq's. I really love this, and will probably be ordering more.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment