Labels

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Perfect Crush Herb Grinder



I am a from scratch cook, there are no boxed meals served in my house. I am also a budding Gourmet cook. I love using spices, and I really love using fresh spices and herbs. This is at the top of my list of favorite kitchen gadgets, and let me tell you I have tons of gadgets. I have a couple of spice grinders including an electric one, but this one works better then any of them. This one has very sharp teeth and grinds everything perfectly. Took me a time or 2 of experiments to get the consistency down I wanted, but now that I have it I love it. It is so easy to use, just put your herbs, spices, or whatever in the top chamber and twist. The grinder is made of premium zinc alloy. The little spatula is also a great plus if you are looking for a fine powder. The ground herb/spice falls into a screened chamber, take the spatula and gently run it around the screen area and the fine powders will fall to the bottom chamber, which holds about 3 tablespoons worth. This would make a great gift for anyone on your list who loves to cook. This grinder can also be used for tobacco, but I cannot say how it works as I haven't tried it for that. It also comes with a cleaning brush and a pull string storage bag.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing

No comments:

Post a Comment