Labels

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

AlphaShades Car Windshield Sunshade



Great sunshade. The shades dimensions are 59.05 X 31. 49 inches, so it fits most Automobiles. I live in Florida so my car is like an oven when I get in it in the evenings. My car is parked in a parking lot all day while I am at work. There is no shelter and no shade. Florida in the summer is rain pretty much every afternoon so I cannot even leave my windows cracked. This sunshade does help keep my car a little cooler, even a couple of degrees is good. The sunshade also helps protect my dash and seat covers from baking in the sun. My car is a couple of years old, and I want to keep it nice, so this sun shade to me is a huge help.
I received this item during a promotion for testing and reviewing

No comments:

Post a Comment