Labels

Friday, July 31, 2015

Sketches of a Small Town…circa 1940: a Memoir by: Clifton K. Meador, MD


Being from a small ton myself I really enjoyed and identified with the stories of small town life in this book. I laughed so hard at times I was almost crying, and talk about a ride down memory lane this took me to another small town in which I was raised, and I know if I went back now I would have some of the same stories or at least close ones. 
I Love the way Dr. Meador writes these tales, he really drags you along for the ride. I was kind of sad when the book ended.
Anyone who has ever lived in a small town should grab a copy of this book. I promise you won't be disappointed.
The story takes place in the small town of Greenville Alabama. In the front of the book is a map of the town so as the stories roll you can picture the town in your mind. This is a very fun and enjoyabe read.

No comments:

Post a Comment