Labels

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Beverly Diamonds



I received one of the most beautiful rings from Beverly Diamonds. I love the quality of this ring and the rest of their jewelry also.
The stone in my ring really glitters and shines. The cut is amazing. The band is a very clean cut also and fit perfectly. The ring came very quickly and was packaged very well.
 Their website is just awesome. It is so easy to navigate, and will leaving you wanting every piece of jewelry they have. I really loved the education section of their website. It is so informative. I actually learned a lot.  I love that their rings are white gold. I am not a huge fan of yellow gold personally.
  Judging by my experience with Beverly Diamonds, they really seem to care about their customers, which now a days it hard to find.


No comments:

Post a Comment