Labels

Thursday, August 27, 2015

ARIKON Battery-Operated Smoke Alarm Detector with Photoelectric Sensor




This smoke detector is smaller then the ones I have in my house but it is louder. This comes with everything except the screwdriver, you get the smoke detector, 2 screws and anchors, the 9 volt battery, and instructions.
I was actually able to install it all by myself, that impressed me. It is about 4 inches wide and 2 1/2 inches tall. It has a test button on it which is very good you should test your smoke detectors at least once a month. It has a red LED light on it, it blinks once every 40 seconds to let you know it is working. When the alarm is being tested or actually alarming the light blinks every 1 second. If your house was burning and the smoke was really thick that blinking 1 second light could save a life, by showing the way.
  To test the light it says to blow cigarette smoke on it, we don't smoke so I lit a candle and let it burn a few minute then blew it out. It work almost too well, LOL
 I was given this smoke detector to test and review but I will be buying more soon since the smoke detectors in my house haven't been replaced in years.

No comments:

Post a Comment