Labels

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

NOVICA Teardrop Shaped .925 Sterling Silver Dangle Earrings, 'Raindrop Tears'






I love my new earrings from Novica. These are 2 tiered Sterling Silver teardrop shaped earrings. They have a french hook. Counting the hook they are about 1 3/4 inches long at their widest point they are about 3/4 inch.. They are very light weight, which I really love. I love dangle earrings but I don't like ones that feel like they are ripping my ear off. These by no means do that. I love the look of these the tear drop shape had little circles all the way around.

These earrings come in a very pretty cloth bag with a drawstring at the top. each earring in inside of a small plastic zip top bag so they do not bang around on each other, They also come with a small bifold card that tells about the designer of the earrings and tells about the earring style as well as its name. This particular earring style is named Raindrop Tears and was created by Komang Wijayana.

Novica is part of fair trade products in association with National Geographic. I really like that about them. Their earrings are a very nice and high quality earring. I know I will have and wear these earrings for years to come.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment