Labels

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Holiday Specs 3D Glasses!



These are the coolest glasses I have seen. I have the plastic framed ones. One set has Snowmen the other set has Santa's. When you look at lights through the holographic lenses of these glasses the lights become surrounded by Santa's or Snowmen. They also have reindeer and snowflakes. These glasses are made out of actual plastic sun glass type rims and lens material. The company does sell the paper type if you want that kind, they have 10 different types. The company also sells other holidays too not just Christmas.  These can be bought by the pair or in a set of 4, the set gives you one of each type.
  I let my Daughter look through these glasses and she went crazy over them. She did not want to give them back. I can't wait to get my Christmas decorations up so we can enjoy all the snowmen and Santa's. Oh yea if you move your head from side to side a little the Snowmen and Santa's DANCE!!



No comments:

Post a Comment