Labels

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Curad Sooth Plus Bandages



I was sent samples of the Curad Sooth Plus Medium Non Stick Pads, Medium Rolled Gauze, and Large Gauze Pads, and a roll of Curad Sensitive Skin Paper Tape.  I was raised with Curad and have always trusted their brand. I am had not tried the Sooth plus before getting my samples but I have to say they are great. My husband has very thin skin and is always getting cuts. A lot of bandages stick to the cuts but not these non stick pads. The rolled gauze that I put over the pad also did not stick to his skin.  I love how well the baking soda helps to sooth the wound and really does fight odor. The bandages I have used in the past would allow the blood to smell and also the sweat and dirt my husband gets into every day. Changing his bandages were not fun at all from the smells. I did not have that problem using these bandages. I will continue using Curad. I can;t wait to see what they come up with next in wound care.

Thank you Crowdtap and Curad for introducing me to thes great bandages.

No comments:

Post a Comment