Labels

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Little One by Timothy G. Huguenin




The creep factor in this book was over the top for me. I was on vacation with my Daughter and Grand Kids when I started reading this book. I was setting outside on the front porch of the cabin surrounded by a mountain in a very dark area while reading this. All at once I felt the need to go in the house and not read anymore. I also turned the TV on for the night in the room I was sleeping in, and I had only read half the book.

The book is about Kelsea Hendricks Stone. She was given up for adoption as a young child. She doesn't remember her life before being adopted. Her birth parents have passed away and left her their house and possessions. Kelsea heads to a remote town in West Virginia to clean out the house and get it ready to sell.

What Kelsea doesn't know is there is a spirit living in the house and she is not a happy one. Kayla, the spirit, is looking to revenge her death and really doesn't care who she takes out if they get in her way. She died at age 6 and has had 25 years to plan her revenge. Now that the adults are gone it is time to get her revenge on the person responsible for her death.


I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment