Labels

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Silicone Foldable Funnel, 1 Small 1 Big & 1 Brush by Lebice


Finally a funnel set that is space saving. I love that these funnels are silicone and fold almost flat. I can't tell you how many funnels I have damaged the spout n closing them in drawers. Finding space for funnels is also another adventure. This set is awesome. It comes with 2 funnels and a cleaning brush. The longer funnel is just a tad over 4 inches tall and 3 1/2 inches wide counting the handle its about 4 1/4 inches wide. The smaller one is about 3 inches tall and 2 1/2 wide counting the handle its 3 inches wide. Both funnels have a nice little hole in the handle for hanging.

Since these funnels are made out of silicone they are heat resistant so you can pour hot liquids through them. They are also dishwasher safe. They come with a nice cleaning brush. Great for getting down into the tips of the funnel. I also used the brush to clean the inside of my salt and pepper shakers which I have not found another brush small enough too get into them. I can see the brush coming in handy for a lot of smaller things in the kitchen.

I love to cook it is more of a hobby then a fact of life. I see me getting tons of use out of this set and my old going in the trash.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y3JGB7L

No comments:

Post a Comment