Labels

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Green Heart Garden Shears with Titanium Blades




These garden shears by #greenheart are really nice. They cut through my bushes in the front yard very easily. I love how well the grips on the handles make it to hold onto them even with gloves on. I cut probably 1/2 inch thick limbs on my bushes. They were a great straight cut not a jagged ripped cut. I love that these blades can be sharpened when they dull. The blades are made of Hardened Carbon Steel with a titanium coating, so they should last a very long time. They have a good weight to them, not to heavy for cutting multiple branches, but yet not to light to bend and twist while cutting. I can see these getting a whole lot of use my my yard.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q0J3DE0

#greenheart


No comments:

Post a Comment