Labels

Thursday, July 27, 2017

BeLive Probiotics Sugar-Free Gummies Supplement, 90 Count




I have a lot of stomach issues and have thought about taking probiotics multiple times. I have tried some but have never stuck with them since I had not seen or felt much of a difference and I hate to take pills. I decided to try these gummies.

They taste great they have both orange and strawberry flavored gummies in the bottle I can take 2 of the same flavor or 1 of each. The adult dosage is 2 gummies and Children over 3 take 1 a day. Gummies are easier for me to stick with for some reason then just taking a pill, and they taste good.

Since I started taking these pills I have not had some of the stomach upset and other issues as I was having before starting these. These gummies are sugar free, soy free, nut free, egg free, milk free, and Gluten free, so I don't have to worry about them adding things I don't need. There are 2.5 billion CFU of probiotics in each gummy so by taking 2 a day you are getting 5 billion CF probiotics each day.
There are 90 gummies in the bottle, so they will last for 2 1/2 months at the adult dosage.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06ZZPS4Q9

No comments:

Post a Comment