Labels

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Smart Weigh- Black Digital Food Scale- Review




I am a fanatic for Kitchen Gadgets, I love to cook and I am a from scratch cook, so gadgets are important to me, And Easy to use ones are the best. This one is easy to use, there are 2 buttons, one to change between modes, and one to measure your container, then to measure whatever is in the container. I love that this scale has a liquid mode that will tell you how many cups you have. Setting a partial gallon of milk on the scale will tell you how many cups are left in it, so you msy not have to use  measuring cup.
  This has a very sleek clean design, it is made of tempered glass, it has a large LED screen to make reading your measurements easy. It runs on 4 AAA batteries that are included. It also has a easy to read instruction manual.  I got the black one, but they also have  white one.
  I did get mine in exchange fore my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment