Labels

Saturday, May 9, 2015

MY Konjac Sponge Bamboo Charcoal Facial Sponge Review


I was given a chance to try and review this  Konjac sponge with bamboo charcoal. At first I had no idea what it did or how to use it. After a bit of searching the web I came across a few video tutorials and I was immediately intrigued.
  When I first opened the packaging it was as hard a pumice stone but after soaking it in water like the directions said it became incredibly soft and ready to use. You can use the sponge with or without soap, I chose to test it without.  I squeezed the sponge between both hands to get the excess water out, I started buffing my skin in small circular motions which gently exfoliated.
  The konjac sponge is completely natural and biodegradable. It typically lasts for 2-3 months and has a string to hang it with so it will completely dry, preventing any bacteria from growing. The sponge shrinks when it is dry, which is perfectly normal and should be expected. It’s great for people with oily or acne prone skin as it cleanses your pores and reduces oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment