Labels

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

#DENOTEK Windshield Car Phone Mount Holder Review



I really like this mount. It attaches firmly onto the dash or the window, takes bout 2 seconds to install. It comes with 1 metal strips 1 rectangle and a round one. The round one does have a adhesive strip on it for a permanent mount, but I like to change phones, I like to change cases, and I like different devices, so I just slipped the magnet in between my phone and my case and it worked great. Just as good as if I would of stuck it to my phone. This is a small base so it does not hog up your whole dash. I think its a great gadget, small. sturdy, and non obtrusive. I really like this phone mount and it will hold even the larger phones. Also the phone base will turn a full 360 degrees, so you can put your phone at any angle you need.  I was given this phone mount in exchange for sharing my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment