Labels

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Anavita Moisturizing Anti-Wrinkle Cream review


This cream is awesome. I love how creamy it is but not greasy. It soaks into my skin very quickly and just leaves softness. It is not heavy and works well under make up. I do not have wrinkles yet and really don't want them so I am trying this product. It does says it could take up to 12 weeks to start showing signs of it working. But to me just after the first use I could feel the difference in my skin. 
It does not take much to fully cover your face and neck so start with a little at a time.

The company says:  This anti-wrinkle cream does not clog pores & contains NO parabens, sulfates or drying alcohol - Non-irritating + safe for all skin types with visible results in 2 to 4 weeks & continuing improvement for 12 weeks .
Oh and they are cruelty free, which means does not test on animals. That in itself makes the company to me. I will not use anything tested on animals.
They also offer a 30 day money back guarantee. 



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm613690cd913c7e69998dd12df14a96fa


No comments:

Post a Comment