Labels

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Adovia Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask


When I received this mud mask I ran to the bathroom, washed and dried my face put the mud mask on, walked out of the bathroom and was face to face with my husband who almost fell down the steps laughing.
This mud mask is premixed, so you don't have to mess with mixing. Put a liberal amount on your face, wait about 10 minutes for it to dry, wash it off either with water or by using a wet cloth. My skin looked and felt so much better after just 1 use.  It does not smell bad like some other mud masks either. This is super smooth mud also, I want to say it is about the consistency of toothpaste.
I have now used it a 2nd time, and will continue to use this once a week as directed on the package.
Using this product once a week the tube should last 6 months to a year.  You can't beat the price, for about what it would cost for 1 treatment at a spa you can have 6 to 12 treatments in the comfort of your own home.
Adovia is 100% cruelty free also. 
They do offer a 1 year 100%  unconditional, no questions asked money back guarantee also.



"Powered by BrandBacker"

No comments:

Post a Comment