Labels

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Direct Beat Systems White Bluetooth Headphone Review



These are great earphones, have great sound, I love the microphone being right on the earphone piece. They are very easy to adjust the size. But the best part is they are comfortable.
  There are no cords being bluetooth. It never fails if I am trying to do something that I need 2 hands for someone will call and want to chat endlessly. This solves that problem. The blurtooth is set to automatically connect to device, but also come with a 3.5 mm cable if your device does not have bluetooth.
  Also all the control buttons are right on the earphone so I can leave my phone or mp3 player where ever and not have to grab it every time I want to skip a song or answer my phone.
  They also lock out most if not all outside noises. They are a closed ear set, meaning they are made to lock out all the outside noise. They are sweat proof so great to wear while working out, walking or running.
 They are rechargeable, they have a built in lithium battery, a full charge says the company will last up to 15 hours of talk time.
  They also fold up to make them more compact for storage. All of this and they are inexpensive.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmcd2018beeece5fb0a71a96308e567bde

No comments:

Post a Comment