Labels

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Turmerex™ Turmeric 95% Extract Review



My husband has arthritis due to being electrocuted several years ago at work. Some days he is in lots of pain, some days he can hardly move. He has only been taking this a couple of weeks so I can't give a glowing results review but it does seem to be helping. I will amend this review after he finishes the bottle. When I was given the chance to try and review this product, I searched the web to know and understand exactly what Turmeric was good for and how it worked, I had no idea Turmeric is used for arthritis, heartburn (dyspepsia), stomach pain, diarrhea, intestinal gas, stomach bloating, loss of appetite, jaundice, liver problems and gallbladder disorders.It is also used for headaches, bronchitis, colds, lung infections, fibromyalgia, leprosy, fever, menstrual problems, and cancer. Other uses include depression, Alzheimer’s disease, water retention, worms, and kidney problems. I was given this bottle to try and for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment