Labels

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Funky Craft 9pcs Premium Ergonomic Crochet Hooks Set



I really like these Crochet hooks. You get 9 in the set. They come in all the popular sizes,  2, 2.5, 3, 3.5, 4, 4.5, 5, 5.5 and 6 mm, perfect for any project I can think up. The handles are brightly colored and each one a different color so you easily tell them apart.
 They are ergonomic and very comfortable in my hand.  I love the handles, my fingers and hands would hurt using the old fashioned skinny needles, but not with these. They are easy to grip and have a natural feel, almost like holding a pencil instead of fighting with the really thin old fashioned ones.
  These would make a great gift for anyone who enjoys crocheting or even for someone just learning. The hooks are smooth aluminum, the yearn won't snag on it. They are a Excellent set of crochet hooks. 
I received this item at a discount during a promotion for testing and reviewing

No comments:

Post a Comment