Labels

Monday, June 29, 2015

Cycling Gloves by: Innovative Products



I married a true biker, I compete with a Harley for #1 position in his heart. He has several pairs of riding gloves. When I was offered a pair at a huge discount I jumped on it.
My husband tried the gloves on and instantly liked them. He has a couple of pairs that snag on his wedding ring, these did not. He has a pair that is just very tight on his fingers, these are not. Some of his are not very flexible, with this pair he had full control of his hand, flexing and bending. Some gloves the fingers are way to long, not these they fit just below the joint of his fingers. They are soft and comfortable, and he loves the placement of the gel padding. The gloves fit him perfectly in all ways.
I received this item at a discount during a promotion for testing and reviewing

No comments:

Post a Comment