Labels

Sunday, June 14, 2015

EkSel1 COOL Oven Gloves


EkSel1 COOL Oven Gloves are a 1 size fit all gloved hot pad. They are great for cooking or grilling. The glove is a cotton with wide thick silicone stripes that take the heat instead of your hand and fingers. I personally prefer these over the fully silicone gloves. I have small hands as you can see in the top picture, even those these are very large to my hands I can still bend my fingers, with the silicone ones I have very little control over what I am grabbing, these let me have full control. Also fully silicone gloves make my hand perspire while wearing them, these do not.
With this company they actually give you 2 gloves, which is great i do have 2 hands, other companies who offer a glove of this type give you 1 glove and charge a very large price for that 1 glove. This set is affordable.
Not only is this glove great for heat is is also a great gripper for holding those hot pans, I use iron cookwear which is very heavy and very hot, I have no problems using this glove with my iron cookware. I can also open jars with these gloves, and if no trivets are handy I can use it to set a hot pan on.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm003bed21fddc817050c8fa11897fe660

No comments:

Post a Comment