Labels

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Ghostly Tales: Spine-Chilling Stories of the Victorian Age by Chronicle Books




The stories in this book are reprints of original Victorian era stories. They are pretty much written with the old english and can be a little hard to follow at times. I caught myself rereading a few lines to make sense of it to my brain. Don't get me wrong the stories are great, spooky, and eerie, you just have to pay a bit more attention while reading. The stories are short, there are 7 stories in the book. The stories are written by people like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Charles Dickens and more. I personally think they left the best for last I liked The screaming Skull by F. Marion Crawford the most out of the 7 stories. They were all great though.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com to read and review.

No comments:

Post a Comment