Labels

Saturday, March 28, 2015

My Review: Silicone Fried Egg Mold



I was given this fried egg mold fat a huge discount for my honest review. I made eggs for breakfast in order to try this adorable mold. I used large eggs and they fit pretty well, but I think a medium egg would of worked better. Mine did not turn out very neat as the though. But that has nothing to do with the product itself. The silicone was a breeze to clean up, I just kind of swished it around in hot soapy water, really didn't need to use a cloth since nothing stuck to it, then patted it dry with a paper towel. The was no sign of any melting, but then silicone is made to be durable around heat. I really liked this can't wait to see if there are other shapes to come.  Oh and Love that it's BPA free!!

Click here to get yours at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment