Labels

Monday, March 30, 2015

My Review: SunLabz 10,000 mAh NiMH D Rechargeable Batteries - 4 pack



There a few things I really like about these batteries. They are rechargeable, they are recyclable, they are long lasting, they charge rather quickly, they work with any charger. 
 It says they will take about 1000 charges.
My husband uses flashlights a lot at work so rechargeable batteries are a must for us. Some days we have to charge the batteries every day, we have got these over the weekend, and so far it hasn't been a daily charge, so that tells me they have a great charge rate. These are NiMH batteries, which all NiMH batteries seem stronger to me.
I am not a huge techie and don't really know ta lot about the lingo for batteries, I just know that if I turn the flashlight on and it lights up , they must be working. 



No comments:

Post a Comment