Labels

Sunday, March 8, 2015

My Review: The Dating Do-Over by: Cathy Spencer



I was given a copy of this book for my honest review.
The story is about Vivian Nowack who is an elementary School Teach in Toronto. On Valentine's day she hears a message on the answering machine for her live in boyfriend of 6 years Kyle. She immediatly thinks he is going to propose to her. Instead he gives her diamond earrings and then breaks up with her. She moves in with her friend Sabrina, who with another friend Julie are determined to make Viv stop sulking and get her life back together. Her father Gabe and even her mother who she has been estranged from for 6 years try to help Vivian straighten out her life. Things go up and crash back down throughout the book until towards the end she finally finds her happily ever after.
 I enjoyed this book a lot it was a quick read but kept you turning the page.

Check it out on Amazon
Check it out on Goodreads
Check it out on smashwords


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm149ef6419512be56a93169cd5e6fa8fd

No comments:

Post a Comment