Labels

Monday, March 23, 2015

My review: Ignite - Garcinia Cambogia Supplement



I have been taking these for almost a month and have lost 7 pounds. Which I think is pretty good. With my job I don't have time for balanced meals and Fast Food salads really aren't that good or good for you.  After I started taking these I don't feel as hungry when i do eat and m eating smaller portions. The pill itself from what I have been reading is not what makes you  loose the weight, that's up to you by changing your eating habits, the pill just makes it easier. It also helps your leptin levels with a mix of all it's ingrediants. I'm not a doctor and don't totally understand all the workings of this pill but it is working so gonna keep taking it. I was given 2 bottles of this in order for my honest review.

Get yours on Amazon

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pmb0f2ad44d26e1a6f244201fe0fd864d1

1 comment:

  1. Excellent blog you’ve got here.. It’s difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!! You can visit this site. facts about garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete