Labels

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Nikki's Review: Bringer (The Paranormals, Book 4) (Kindle Edition) by: Jenny Plague



I couldn't have asked for a better ending to the paranormal series! I had such a hard time putting it down, it was as if the book was constantly calling me back to it. It drove me crazy until I was able to pick it back up and continue the story. After finding the first book in the series Jenny Pox, I quickly fell in love the story and the characters and it's been a wonderful journey watching Jenny and Seth mature and gain a better understanding of themselves and their powers.

Jenny and Seth's story picks up a year later with them living a comfortable life in Paris everything seems to be working out for them. They have escaped the CDC and Homeland security, Ashleigh and Alexander are dead, and Seth and Jenny are happy. Unfortunately it doesn't last long. Not only does Jenny have to struggle with the fact that she's pregnant,and from past experiences it has never worked out, new characters are popping up and disturbing their peaceful life. Jenny and Seth now have a much more powerful enemy than Ashleigh and their journey is filled with fear, new friends and revisiting their past life memories.

All in all, I am sad that Jenny's journey is now over but I am thrilled that she finally gets to have her happily ever after.

Check it out on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment