Labels

Monday, March 23, 2015

My Review: Effiliv Silicone Baking Cups - Reusable Cupcake Muffin Liners - 24 Pack

I got these baking cups at a huge discount for my honest review and I am so thrilled with them. No more messy muffin pans, just set them on a cookie sheet. They make great holders for the little kids. There is no greasing involved since they are silicone. The pictures of these do not do the bright vibrant colors any justice, in the picture the color is kind of flat to me, in my hand they are very brightly colored. There is a total of 24 baking cups 4 of each of the 6 colors. They are very easy to clean up just toss them in a since of warm soapy water for a minute or 2 and they come clean with just a swipe of a cloth. They are dishwasher safe but I wouldn't put them in unless you have one of the cage like boxes since they are so light weight, I can see the water pressure tossing them all over. They are the exact size of the paper cupcake/muffin holders. These will also in the long run save you money, since you aren't having to pay for the paper cups every time you want to bake cupcakes or muffins. There are also several recipes for making mini meal items like shepherds pie and breakfast items in muffin tin's I am positive these should work really well for that too.

Get yours on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment