Labels

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Tarot of Cocktails: 45 Divine Drink Recipes by Katy Seibel


5*
This is actually a fun book. It is a recipe book featuring 45 drink recipes. The fun part is they are crafted after the Tarot Deck. Certain kitchen items are used to imitate the Tarot Deck. Orange or other citrus slices are the suns. The drink names are also related to the Tarot Deck with names such as  Princess of Moscow. There also photos of each cocktail and tips and tricks for home bartending, like how to correctly mix a drink, preparing fruits and veggies to add to the drinks, types of cups and glasses and so much more. This is a great book year round but would make a super fun addition to Halloween parties and more.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

5 comments:

  1. Good post,I didn't know this setup of the security just for the dreadful reason or the broad reason and get info to click on http://www.complexsentencegenerator.com/how-we-make-a-sentence-for-you/ to get educational task. The complete system of the Afghan should be vivacious at any rate yet this isn't acceptable. The Afghanistan government should work for the far reaching system.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have Recipes list? I wanna make your Recipes. if possible please share Ebook or video if you available

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your are in 45 Divine Drink Recipes but I dont see all of them here. do you have any other bloges? I wanna read all of them. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. My cousin instigated me to wrap up a maker and to be amped up for influencing rehearses as I to have aptitudes of making. I am a gifted understudy helpful link and my association aptitudes are moreover unimaginable so my cousin who is my colleague seen that you can change into a not all that awful maker so battle for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The surenesses show that course is exceedingly obligatory for individuals nowadays since preparing is the key thing in the achievement of any man and woman. I have ended up navigate to this website being to an unprecedented degree glad coming about to seeing this astonishing article which is astoundingly basic for me.

    ReplyDelete