Labels

Thursday, December 20, 2018

Montauk 11954 by Carissa Pelleteri


I would love to be able to pack my bags and travel on a whim, but I like most others cannot. SO I am an armchair traveler. Whether it be through Youtube, television, or my favorite books, I get to travel the world and learn about new places and see the good the bad and the ugly of these places. With Montauk 11954 I really seen no ugly and all beauty. This books features over 100 beautiful photos of Montauk. Montauk is on Long Islands south shore and is a get away spot for people in New York as well as vacation spot for people from around the world. The photos in this book gives you a personal tour of the area, and if you are like me will be sure to add this spot to your list of must see places.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

3 comments:

  1. Well i really lie they way you observe different people and different things. Your writing is insipiration for all of us and i would to read this kinda book in future too so keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such type post,You are giving the surprising data about the web based shopping and here is check out https://www.paraphrasegenerator.com/who-can-rephrase-my-sentence-online/ for good work. There are numerous locales accessible on the web yet you are giving each and everything about this subject and I will without a doubt prescribe this website to the next individuals to visit the webpage and take the advantages from this webpage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is important novel for the passing of the story for the candidates. The motive of the theory to check here is advanced. The novel is deeply studied for the bifurcation of the goals and interesting elements for the students.

    ReplyDelete