Labels

Wednesday, December 19, 2018

The Harley-Davidson Story by Aaron Frank


I married a biker and have always been interested in motorcycles. i absolutely love the feel of the freedom of being on the back of a bike. We took a trip to Pennsylvania a few years ago on our Harley and it was so amazing. You honestly do not know how much of the beauty of the world you are missing by being surrounded by box while going down the road. At one point in Virginia I looked up where the south bound lane was and was literally able to see the driveshaft of a semi spinning around as it passed by us, yes that was scary but also unbelievable. If I had not been on the back of a motorcycle that would of been something I would of never seen from a car.

We own a Harley and have actually been to the Harley Plant in York PA a couple of times and taken their tours. On the tour you get to see in an essence a Harley made from start to finish. There is also a area of the plant that is all History. It is actually kind of brief so when I saw this book on Net Galley I knew I needed it. so I could get more of the story.

My husband and I both very much enjoyed this book. There is so much information crammed into the pages of this book it is almost to the point of being overwhelming. And I do say overwhelming ina good way. The photo's included int he book are amazing as well. The books take you on the journey of Harley Davidson from just the idea to today. The ups and downs of the company and so much more. You learn about the men who gave birth to one of today's most well known brands, their struggles and their wins along the way.

This truly is a great book and if you have a biker in your life this would make an amazing and cherished gift for them.

I received this book from the Author or Publisher via Netgalley.com and chose to leave this review.

1 comment:

  1. A frank story is told for the goodness of the people. The charge of the story and visits of the http://www.copychecker.net/paper-originality-check/ are done for the mans. The emergence is done for the flow of the items for the humans.

    ReplyDelete