Labels

Monday, August 20, 2018

Women Summer Casual Solid Color Loose Sleeveless Beach Tank Top A-line Pocket Dress


There is nothing super special about this dress I bought on wish.com. it is kind of plain but it does have pockets and lots of room. It is listed as a summer beach dress but I really like it for those lazy days around the house when I don't feel like getting fully dressed but know I will still have to walk out to the mail box. The dress did not shrink at all when I washed and dried it and it still stayed super soft.

As with any Wish.com clothing purchase up go up at least 2 sizes. I wear a US size large to XL but bought a 3x and it is a bit baggy but very comfortable. It also goes to a little above my knees and I am 5'6.

I paid 3.80 with $4 shipping for this dress. The dress comes in several colors and sizes from xs to 6x.

Check it out on Wish
https://www.wish.com/product/5b1f8466c9940c52ad3d8aeb

No comments:

Post a Comment